19 July, 2008

So here goes.....

Amitabh Bachchan has started blogging. Aamir Khan and Salman Khan followed suit. Suddenly, the whole world was into blogging. I wondered what is the big deal?!! Why is everyone talking about it so much?? The stars are only using it to create controversies, to promote their movies/tv shows or simply because they are paid to do so. Why should I get into it?
Then I came across the blogs that were written by a few of my friends and realised that blogging is a way to express yourself, a way to voice your opinions without having to say it upfront. So then I thought, 'Wow!! Now is my chance to talk without having anyone stopping me from making my point. And so, I decided to join the crazy gang of bloggers...
There are alot of things that interest me and I will talk about it in few other blogs.
For now, I am Urvi and I thank you for reading my first attempt at blogging!

2 comments:

akshayiyer111 said...

yayy!!! way to go dude....!!!

Lalita said...

good good..I'm super proud of you!!